Abigail Y. Murray CPA, LLC, provides expert international tax planning and business consultation services to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses in the Rio Grande Valley area. Whether you have business interests in the United States, Mexico, or beyond, Abigail Y. Murray CPA, LLC, has the expertise and financial skills to provide personalized solutions for any client.
Relying on a highly skilled and bilingual accounting professional, Abby is ready to develop effective tax and financial planning strategies to ensure you stay in compliance with the laws of the United States and any other country you do business in, while also increasing your cash flow and profits.
To learn more about the solutions you need to reach financial success for yourself and your business, contact today.
Tax regulations, citizenship issues, and industry compliance requirements all come together to make international business extremely complex. Abby has the in-depth knowledge and understanding necessary to ensure that no unexpected tax liabilities arise.
With years of experience, Abby would be proud to provide you with expert service in any of the following areas:
- Personal tax planning and tax return preparation services for foreign citizens with real estate or other interests in the United States
- Trust estate planning for foreign nationals with interests in the United States
- Personal tax planning and tax return preparation services for expatriates
- Investment planning and support for foreign citizens with real estate or other interests in the United States
- Tax accounting support for foreign companies with real estate or other interests in the United States
- Foreign trust support and services
- Tax and business support for foreign ownership of U.S. assets
- Tax accounting and business consultation services for U.S. maquiladora business owners Business consultation services for entities setting up companies in the EU and Mexico
- Business support for sales of U.S. properties
- Business consultation support services for foreign subsidiaries of U.S. companies
- International tax advice
- Investment structuring or restructuring
Depending on the needs of her clients, Abby will closely follow the new rules and regulations put in place by the United States Mexico Canada Agreement (USMCA) as well as any other international trade agreement requirements in order to ensure her business remains in compliance. She works diligently to help you avoid costly tax-related penalties, reduce your liability, and develop the strongest financial strategies to help you grow your business.
The fact that her office is located close to the U.S./Mexico border means that she has firsthand experience with the issues that affect our clients with business interests north or south of the border.